Welcome! I hope you all enjoy the new blog. Instead of going private (because some of my family members have trouble accessing private blogs) I have decided to make a new blog, one that doesn't give away so much. Please help me keep it that way. Thanks! So today we put up Christmas lights...and all the boys helped. P sat in his walker and had a great time in the sun. As you can see below, he takes his time in the walker VERY seriously. I tried for about 20 minutes to get him to smile and the best he could come up with was pursed lips, wide eyes, and basically a very startled look.
Vinny put B on the roof, which nearly killed me many times over. I was literally walking around under him and wondering if I really could catch him when he fell. Finally we got him to stop walking around and just sit.
The house looks great, and the kids chose the lights this year. I love that they are so excited about Christmas. Someday they will grumble about helping with the lights and want to sleep in late on Christmas day. Ugh! That's the year I cancel all the gifts.
9 years ago

4 comments:
Love P's face! You're so funny Bacon, love your undercover identities... looking forward to some holiday fun with you guys this year!!!
This is Lil' Vinny Bleu. Careful who you talk too and careful who you be's with.
You are hilarious! Smart thinking though! Your baby is so cute! I am better at blogging than facebook, so I'm glad we can keep in touch better!
P-Diddy is HUGE! He can play in walkers now??? and what of Bugsy? Trapsing around the rooftop practically unsupervised????! Everyone is SO cute. I can NOT WAIT till P-Diddy and Melon Headed Whale get to meet for the first time in the flesh!!!!!! I can't wait till P-Diddy and IIIIIII meet in the flesh!
Post a Comment