Saturday, November 14, 2009

Announcing the Pitter Patter of Little Feet

Get your neck brace out, I made a sideways video and there is no way to fix it. But, if you can ignore that flaw, you will see for the very first time...a walking little P! Finally.



Yes, he was so grumpy that we had to bribe him with candy, but what else was I supposed to do? This video was taken a week ago, and I cannot believe how much better he is walking already. But this wobbly little P was too cute to pass up. Enjoy.

6 comments:

britta said...

He is a CHAMP!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how well he's doing already!!!!

Melonius said...

bribery works. they even wrote about it in byu magazine. so now we have research backing us up...

dustin and amy said...

I love when baby first learns to walk, it might just be the cutest thing ever!

Lorren Says... said...

Looks like an old pro. :) I turned my lap top so the video would be right side up, by the way. I'm a smart one, I tell ya!

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh, cutest little walker ever! Miss that little Poto!!

Anonymous said...

YAY P!! what a cute kid! BTW if you dangle chocolate in front of me I would do anything you wanted me to do!