First and foremost, I need to give a huge shout out to
Becca who told me how to post more than 5 pictures at a time. She's a great lady, you'd all like her. However, as you scroll through all 96 pictures in this post, you may begin to like her less and less.
Over the past few months, I have taken a gazillion pictures, and posted hardly any. So call this narcissism, call this ridiculous...I'm calling it catch up.

We had a fantastic time with our garden this year. We grew so many things, but not potatoes. Why the picture? Well, I found this box of potatoes hiding behind boxes of our food storage...where it had been allllll summer long. Bakers anyone?

This is little B feeding the llama at the fair, just moments before it chased him down and nearly trampled him. Fun times!

Just in case the llama issue wasn't bad enough, here is the proof that I am in fact an awful mother. This wallaby kept escaping from his cage at our zoo...so I let my son go pet him. Even as I did it, I kept expecting the wallaby to kick little B in the face and go for the jugular. Can't you see me on Nancy Grace, "I swear Nancy, my son did nothing to provoke the attack..." Pfft.

I know Vinny looks a little dazed, but that's just because we are at the drive-in movie...that started at 10:00 pm...with three really grumpy kids...and it was a double feature. We paid for this bad decision for days and days.

We rode bikes along the Snake River, and learned that Jedi is born to swim. Just like the other kids. Oh, and he is awful at coming when called. Just like the other kids.

We enjoyed a beautiful summer in Idaho. This picture was taken from the Snake River with the Idaho Falls LDS Temple in the background.

When we lived in Boise, we loved to go to the fair. I know, I know I'm showing my redneck, but it was so much fun. This year we headed to the Eastern Idaho State Fair...which was good, but different. It is held in the tiny town of Blackfoot, Idaho and everyone had to park about 7 hours away and hike in. We were lucky enough to catch this
free shuttle, which ironically was my favorite ride of the day. It's a shame really, since the fair rides cost about $720.00 per person, per ride. Pfft...again.

Vinny got these free cabinets, courtesy of Verizon who bought Alltel, who used to own these cabinets, that are apparently not good enough for Verizon, so they were removed from the premises. But they are the perfect thing to organize my food storage...which is how I found the aforementioned potatoes.

We found a fantastic park where we now live a few hours a day , and little P learned that there is nothing else in life as wonderful as a swing set, except his tongue.

We grew
half of a great garden. The right side flourished and produced an abundance of yummy veggies, the left side produced 4 radishes and bean. No real idea what happened, but some of us may have "over weeded" during the early stages of the garden.

I learned how to blanch and freeze zucchini and zucchini and zucchini and zucchini. Oh, and corn too.

We celebrated little T's 10th birthday with a four-layered triple chocolate cake designed and decorated by B and K. It was tasty for days to come...and man they were proud! It's a beaut Clark!

I took one of my favorite pictures of all time while freezing to death in Burley, Idaho. Little T had a football game at 8:00 am on a Saturday morning, two hours away from our house. So we left at 6:00, drove two hours and watched the game in a 27 degree "heat wave." Totally worth it to watch little T play. And this picture?! How sweet are these two...even with the socks for gloves?

Seeeee!! What a great looking guy! See the red dot on his helmet? That means he is the biggest guy on the team, so he can't carry the ball. I guess it's not fair to make the other little guys try to chase him down and tackle him. Once again...Pfft.

Recently, we have passed around something awful. Not the piggy flu, but something I like to call "Death by Boogers." We all spent a week snuggling with our favorite blankets and shoving Kleenex up our noses. On a side note, little B told me today that he thinks people are getting the swine flu "...because they licked pigs." Problem solved.

To bring us up to date we have little B at his first school field trip to the pumpkin patch. He must wear a mohawk for school every day, which I think is hilarious. I was at home drowning in my own snot, so Vinny went with him. Oh, and he picked a beauty of a pumpkin.
So there are some pictures for those of you who have missed seeing us. I know, I know we are one beautiful family. I hope you enjoyed it and you're welcome!
11 comments:
of course i enjoyed it! that was so fun! the kids are so dang adorable, all of them. and totally pfft to whoever made the rule about T not carrying the football, that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard. how is he going to learn all the rules of the game if he can't carry the ball??? not everybody can be as smart as us though... :)
Now I have so much to say, I am going to forget half of it! Your're right...cutest pic of V and P. Little B is not so little anymore. I can't believe how old he is now and I LOVE the mohak. And good for you for learning to blanch and freeze, I am so proud of you! (and jealous ;)
what WONDERFUL pictures!!!!!!!! FOr REALS, the one of P and Vinny is THE sweetest EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO great!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I can't believe how grown-up the older three are... and P is SOOOOO totally blonde!!!! good grief! I'm jealous. Anywho... so glad for the awesome update!
Mmm..that cake looks divine! Thanks for all the pictures. I love looking at other people's pictures because of my natural sense of curiosity..(read: nosiness).
I'm so glad you're back and loving the catch up...
Zoo- I laughed outloud several times (prompting Abree to ask me why I was laughing)when reading about B petting the animals. I have a strange, sick sense of humor when it comes to little kids being chased,jumped on or mauled by animals. I am useless. I just stand there and laugh so hard I can't help them. I'm not proud of it..I just can't help it, it looks funny.
Temple- Beautiful! We were married there.
Fair-Jason went to the Blackfoot fair every year, as he was growing up. He has fond memories of it and says he'd like to take us some day.
Cabinets-Yea, for new cabinets! They'd be good enough for my garage too.
Cake- Abree was sitting next to me and saw the picture and said, "Oooo, that looks like a really, really yummy cake!!!" I second that motion.
Ok, first things first! I must know 2 things: where's this park and how do I upload more than 5 pics at a time? I'm jealous of your cute pic of V and P and then your pic with the wallaby!
Hope you guys are feeling better. Will we be seeing you in the nursery? I'm trying to put together a Halloween craft/treat for Sunday. :)
I laughed SO hard! I love your stories and pics! Little B's mohawk is AWESOME!!!! I'm glad I was able to help you with picture uploads and I still like me...even after the many pics! lol I wish I had the talent of making everyday things and sicknesses sounds so funny!
Oh so much cuteness {and deliciousness!} You're totally right, thank you! Miss & love you guys, boogies and all ♥
Here we go :
I love the cake
You have some cute kids...
you went to a petting zoo without me?
And the DRIVE IN? That's it..! Okay, it's not it. BUt it looks fun.
Great pix! Super update. You guys are a busy family with lots of fun projects! Your hubby is super-dandy handy. Gotta love that. You need to share the tip on how to upload more than 5 pix at a time--maybe I'd actually do a post :)
For a second there I thought your potatoes were an old wreath or something! Where do I begin? I LOVE your kids' smiles...they are SO big and SO cute! Yea and I can't believe they actually made up a rule so the 'big kid' can't dominate...don't they know life just isn't fair, sheesh! I think you're garden looks great, although I'd probably go for that yummy looking cake! And that is such a precious pic of V and P. Looking at all your pix made me want to live in Idaho. I'm serious.
Post a Comment