I'm a little embarrassed to post these since apparently the audience is soooo thrilled with shirtless teenage boys, but I just had to!
Although I loved the movie Twilight, it was mostly because I love the book. I am not a huge fan of Indy films so the style of the movie was not my favorite. BUT...I am beyond happy with the New Moon footage we have seen already!!! Even if you're not a Twilight fan, you have to agree, this looks like a fun movie...(agree or die, seriously).
I just peed.
9 years ago

10 comments:
In. LOVE.
I nearly cried & MOST DEF got goosebumps! Just a 118 days my friend *sigh*
{So glad we've got each others backs & called & emailed each other about this... I ♥ you}
hehe. uhm, thank you!!! lol I love the clips! I agree, from what I have seen so far I think I like the style of New Moon a little better.
I got your email on my blackberry and couldn't wait to get back to my computer to watch. MAN! I'm looking forward to the movie release more than the election (just days apart).
Do I really have to die cause I don't share the obsession???? I like you anyway, can't we all just get along??? Love and miss you guys!
In response to the above comment...
Yes, no, and we miss you too. We'd just miss you more if you were Twilight fans.
:)
.......ugh...... ;)
It's the screaming that is so ridiculous. Although I do have to say that if my husband looked that way when he took off his shirt, I'd probably scream every time too. Although that's probably push me to be anorexic as well.
AWESOME! I can't wait to see it with you here in Columbus when it comes out and you are here visiting me! We will have SUCH an amazing time. Side note... Are Edward's pantaloons extraordinarly low in that second preview? or am I just seeing things.... I always thought he was a bit more conservative than all that- but whatever. :0
Ugh...my internet is too slow down here to watch these! I need to find a place in the States to do it! Not to worry, they will be watched.
Post a Comment