Yes, I am dead. Thanks for asking.
I realize that it has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I don't even really know why. I guess that my life lately has been a combination of really busy, slightly depressed, and kind of crazy. Apparently that is the exact combination of things that equals no blogging for me. So here is a small rundown of what's been going on lately....
Since my last post we/I have:
Driven an hour for square ice cream, killed numerous spiders, planted a garden, cleaned up about 34 gallons of doggie diarrhea, put up a swimming pool, lived through "birthday week" which consisted of 2 parties for K, 2 parties for B, and 1 party for P all within 5 days, ate cake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, had a visit from my mom and brothers, had three kids and one me sick with summer colds, found a puddle of urine NEXT to the toilet which no one will claim, realized that my last child is now one year old, cleaned my cars, cleaned the garage, cleaned the storage room, cleaned under things, cleaned in some closets, sat back and wondered why cleaning everything did not make things look better, sat for 11 hours in the hot sun and a little rain to see some fireworks, had a funny and quick visit from Vinny's Aunt and Uncle, got P to sleep through the night...until he got sick with a cold three nights later, got 5 new kids in my nursery class, had a few sobbing breakdowns, had a fight with my sister (no, not you...the other one), bought some more food storage, yelled at my mother (which only made me feel like a cry baby snotty teenager again), went fishing, went to lots of free summer movies, made sculptures with little B, put up a fence, played lots of UNO with the kids, cleaned out our moldy camp trailer (too much rain and a torn tarp equals nightmare), found a great spot for a family reunion, realized that although I have been saying it for 5ish months now, I am in fact NOT 33, registered for the Michael Jackson memorial....did not get tickets, was briefly obsessed with Jon and Kate even though I have always hated that show, confessed to a girl at church that I think her 16 year old brother looks like Edward Cullen, found out that the entire town does too, decided eastern Idaho has the most beautiful clouds, went to the zoo...a lot, sent little K to visit her dad for a week, watched little T play in the baseball championship and they won FIRST PLACE, only went to donuts once, buried my great uncle, ran into my future BFF...again (ask for that story sometime in case I forget), and last but not least, realized that if I drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks people actually notice.
So I hope that I get back into this, cuz I love blogging and I love hearing from you all and I love reading all your posts. Please forgive me! I'll be better.
9 years ago

11 comments:
Well, I am glad you are alive. Sounds like you are staying super busy this summer. Missed reading your posts!! :)
P.S. I do not recall running into you lately. Must have been a different future BFF.
Yes, I am aware of the creepiness and stalker-ish nature of this statement.
you might be close to beating me out for the craziest life.... you can win in a few weeks, after my house is unpacked, painted, scrubbed, and life is "normal".
I guess, since you put it that way...It's good to know, since I was starting to wonder. I was thinking something either happened to you or to your computer.
Man that's a lot of stuff.
You are hilarious! I love your posts. Please don't die anymore and please post a picture of this edward look a like...
GREAT recap!! Made me laugh, made me cry, made me wanna hug ya... pefect like a great movie :)
Overall sounds like you've got great reason to take a hiatus, happy you're back!
Um I missed you terribly. Just saying.
Yah! You're back! What a crazy life- I would have disappeared a lot sooner. :) I'm so glad you'll be blogging again!
WOW! Five birthday parties??? you are the mom of all moms!!
I didn't question whether or not you were still alive, but I did greatly miss your posts.
No one can blame anyone for having a life outside of their computer ;-)
You are one BUSY woman. Summer and blogging just don't really go together for me... especially since I only get 4 months above freezing : D he he
That nasty summer cold must have taken a plane over here, because lots of the mom's around have had it. I hope yours was better than mine. I was out for 3 solid days!
Post a Comment