What the? Has anyone else seen this?
One: "And in these tough times, just ring it back into the glass and it's ready to drink all over again." What? WhAt? WHAT!!?? How destitute do you have to be to think this is actually a great idea?
Two: Well he caught me. When I spill sand, ketchup, and mustard on my kitchen floor I always push it under the fridge.
Three: Does anyone else think the other three mops that pop up behind this guy look a whole lot like three new characters from The Muppets?
Hmmm, will I be buying a Smart Mop? Of course, but only because I frequently spill my sodas.
9 years ago

5 comments:
well if you get it send me the free one!!
Where have you been all my life, Smart Mop? Do you do laundry and clean toilets, too??
By the way, I loooooooove your blog, too!! :)
My thoughts exactly! Does ANYONE really like any beverage enough to do that? I'm pretty sure I'd die of dehydration first!
I am in awe of the SMART MOP!! Just what I need too, recycling my sodas, amazing!
Haha! I would only do that with my soda if it were a Dr. Pepper! Let us know how smart your mop turns out to be. I like the keeping your head out of the toilet part too...
Post a Comment