Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Real Bella


Well, they finally caught me! It's true, I have agreed to play Bella in the upcoming movie "New Moon." I thought you would all love to see the revised poster of Twilight.

Although Edward does look dreamy, my favorite part about the poster is that somehow they found a way to photoshop my boobies back up where they should be. Future vampires cannot be saggy--Duh!

P.S. Once again, all negative Twilight (or New Moon) comments will be deleted and the author will be shot.

7 comments:

Shayla said...

Oh my gosh! You were tough competition for me, but I am so happy they got you, woot woot!! Um, I insist on being your date to the premiere! {I love you even more now}

Anonymous said...

Congrats Megan!! What an accomplishment! Send me some tickets...for sure I would watch this movie with you as lead actress!

Lorren Says... said...

You are cracking me up!!

Audrey said...

I know you could do a better job than the girl that played in the last movie--hello, could anybody get that girl to smile...ever?
Why the heck did I lose my place in your list of favorite blogs? Hello? I know I'm your favorite!

Annie said...

Seeing you as Bella almost makes me to read the books.

Shayla said...

I just had to come look again, I love you to pieces! You are so funny!

MBusse said...

I know I'm late in saying so, but I think Edward looks happier with you. He doesn't smile in the other posters.