There are some things in life that I truly love, and as such, I will defend to the death. For example: My religious beliefs, my family, my love of The Office, and of course, Twilight.
While looking at a few things on an Etsy shop a few weeks back, I found this and told my SIL Shayla how much I loved it. Then, as an early Valentine's day gift, our husbands wrangled the kids for a night while we went to see Twilight again (it's finally in a cheap theater). While we were there I mentioned this window decal again, and she totally blew me off, like it was the dumbest thing in the world. Truth be told, I nearly drowned her in my Sprite right there! Fortunately I am a forgiving person and decided that maybe she was just too into the movie to give a flip about my ramblings.
The next morning, Valentine's Day, Vinny and I decided to drop in on Shayla and C.J. and low and behold what had she just got in the mail??!! MY (early) BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! She had already bought me the decal, so that's why she was so nonchalant about it. Stinker!
Most people find me hard to shop for, there is rarely something that I really want to own. But ohhhh, isn't it beautiful!? And sooooo appropriate for me! I keep going out to the garage and stroking it, like a new fur coat or something. Suddenly I want to go on a road trip and show my Cullen love to the world!
P.S. As usual, any negative Twilight comments will not be posted, and the authors will be shot.
9 years ago

12 comments:
I am SO glad you like it! I love that you considered drowning me with your soda because I had to pretend to not pay attention. You're the stinker! I had to give it to you early because 1) I wanted FULL credit & you wouldn't have believed I thought of it on my own after you told me about it at the movie and 2) I would have been too tempted to put it on MY car :0) Happy early Birthday... but there is more!
I like it too! Good for you!
Are you trying to tell us you like Twilight or something?
I LOVE it and am oh so jealous!!
Oh I want one! haha, you should road trip up to Boise so I can see it in person!
oh my....
That is awesome!!!! I am so glad shay has has a twi-buddy so close!!!
Love it..it suits you perfectly.
Amen, to the Boise road trip.
You and Shayla really are like original Cullen family members. Or should be anyway. Love the decal and happy birthday soon!
Erin (your twilighty friend from Arctic Circle!)
That's pretty funny and I love the Office too!!!! I own the first three seasons. Do you watch 30 Rock too? We started watching it this season and it's hilarious writing as well. You should give it a try.
i think it is hilarious. i finally got a hold of a copy of ecilpse and am currently devouring it
Hey fool. THis is neat and all... but I'm over it! Make a new post already! I keep checking your blog, and I keep being disappointed that nothing new has been added. That is all.
Post a Comment