You might be a Twilight Mom if.....
1. You own pot holders with Edward Cullen's (Robby's) face on them.
2. Your daughter's Twilight book report gets an A but instead of reading the book she just listens to your phone conversations.
3. Your children have caught you locked in your closet with the travel dvd player watching Twilight.
4. When your children are being brats, you say, "Stop being so Rosalie."
5. You have begged your husband to sprinkle glitter on his chest and go stand in the sunlight.
6. Your dog is named Jacob, your cat is named Rosalie, and your husband's name is Edward...well, at least in your mind.
7. You own a piece of jewelry with a lion, lamb, apple or wolf on it.
8. You forget your kids' birthdays but remember Bella's.
9. You have watched you-tube videos with scenes from the movie and cheesy 80s songs in the background.
10. You have made you-tube videos with scenes from the movie and cheesy 80s songs in the background.
11. Your "family" blog is all about Twilight.
12. You toss out all your old pillows and purchase feather ones.
13. Instead of a condo in Florida, you plan to retire in Voltura, Italy.
14. You can't say or hear the words "forks", "push", "prom" or "cold" without spacing out and going to your happy place.
15. Native Americans have never looked so good.
16. Your bumper sticker reads, "My other car is a stolen yellow Porsche."
17. You now see paper cuts more dangerous than gunshot wounds.
18. All red haired woman are out to get you.
19. You chuckle every time your kids ask, "Mom, did you bring a snack?"
20. Suddenly, baseball is a very interesting game.
21. Yumm..red apples.
22. You refer to your unborn as "Nudger."
23. Motorcycles are cool again.
24. You find yourself daydreaming about prom again.
25. Whenever your kids fight you imagine surrounding yourself in a protective bubble.
You know you are out there, Twilight Moms. Be encouraged, there's hope!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! So good, I LOVE IT!!
Ok, I have one... If everytime you see a silver Volvo on the road you give it a second glance to see if it has a Washington license plate! Right! RIGHT? Oh, you don't do that too? Oh, I know, I was totally joking. crap.
You are so funny! I loved it! Did you make all those up? I really want to know so I expect a reply.
Post a Comment