
We have decided to stop pouting about all the snow and just embrace it! So Christmas Eve I started calling every store in town looking for sleds. After, no kidding, 7 calls ending in "Sorry, we're sold out" I hit the mother load. So at 9 am on Christmas Eve K and I bought 5 sleds. We then called Vinny's parents and sisters to see if they wanted to come. Shayla and her kids were already coming. Everyone showed up and we had a great time!

We took a ton of great pictures, but by and far my favorite picture is of my nephew, Hunter. He had so much fun sledding. When his mom said it was time to go, this is what we got...a very cute, but broken-hearted little boy!

Last Christmas, Vinny and I only had little B and I was pregnant with P. As you know, pregnancy nearly kills me...in more ways than one. Since I was just laying around sick, we decided, last minute, to drive to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas. B's favorite thing about last Christmas was that he made chocolate covered pretzels with Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa decided to make this a yearly tradition. This year the other kids, as well and CJ's, were able to join in. They all loved it!

Ahh, the mothers! Here is a picture of me nursing little P, and Shayla holding her new baby...Twilight! That's right, she was finally talked into reading the book! She has said all along that she knew she would like it, and did not want it to take over her life. How well she knows herself. This year, Christmas Eve was spent with Edward.

A while ago I told Shayla that if she read the book I would take her to see Twilight! SO last night, I picked her up for our hot date (she was so excited that I actually found her walking down the road to meet me--in 10 below). I can't describe how much I love these books, and I am so excited that I finally have a sister HERE who loves them too. Now, at last, my life is complete!
3 comments:
I would give anything to spend a Christmas with Edward. Don't tell Ryan.
Loving all your pictures of snow. I finally bit the bullet and read "Twilight" while we were out of town. I'd like to read the other ones but not sure if I will or not. :)
Curse you {and bless you} for giving me Edward for Christmas... we had so much fun with you guys! Besides those AWFUL picts of me, I love you!!!
Post a Comment