Saturday, December 13, 2008

Uno, Dos, Tres, Ninos Chiquitos

As you know, I was in Salt Lake for a few days this week. I had to cut my trip short because of the storm which attacked the west. But it was truly wonderful to see everyone. Britta, Mark and Mel came from Ohio so we had lots of sister stuff planned. The three of us all had baby boys this year, so it was so fun for everyone to meet the new nephews. Leigh-Anne and I had not seen Mel since he was 6 weeks old and Britta had never met Jack and little P.
This picture captures the first time Mel and P met. They were so excited to finally meet each other, they could hardly contain themselves...well, I am sure that will be the case someday.
Little Jack is the newest member of the family, and he is a wiggler. I took, no kidding, about 30 pictures trying to get one of him that was not blurry. Finally. Isn't he so sweet?
Here is the proud Grandma with her three new grandsons. I cropped it out of the picture, but below the babies feet are a few pairs of hands ready to catch whomever decides to nose dive off the couch.
And at last...my sisters, my mom, and I went to see Twilight. Although many had tried before, it was Britta and Leigh-Anne who were able to get me to read the book...them and a few weeks on bed rest in the hospital. Then we forced my mother to read them. I had seen the movie twice before but Britta and Leigh-Anne decided to wait until we were all together. It was so much fun.

Why the picture of my mom with a burn on her arm? Well, we did not get a picture of us at Twilight...there were no posters up anymore. I had spent my time in Salt Lake teasing my mom about the burn on her arm...a crescent moon...like the bite James gave Bella. Anyone? True fans will love this picture.

1 comment:

Blog Ness Monsters said...

dag. I miss you and your childrens already. WHat a FUN TIME we had! Boo.. too short. Thank you for documenting.