
Honest....no kidding....completely serious, this is my WORST fear ever!! Every time I grab a banana from the bunch, I expect to be savagely murdered by a very hungry spider that has been trapped in the crate and shipped all the way from whatever country grows bananas and very awful spiders (probably Australia, they have the 10 deadliest everything over there). My poor children will watch in horror as I writhe in pain in the produce section of the grocery store while the spider runs away to terrorize another unsuspecting stay-at-home mom.
"What??? What is she talking about?" you may say. Well click on the article below find out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052712/Worlds-deadliest-spider-discovered-Britain-inside-box-Tesco-bananas.html

5 comments:
I don't know if banana shopping will ever be the same.
This freaked me out!
I may have crapped my pants a little. Ughhh I hate spiders. And yes, Australia has some FREAKY ones!
Paranoid much? I have never seen a spider on a banana..... but maybe i will look a little closer next time just to be sure. Buy the green ones so that they can ripen in your kitchen maybe that will help with some of the problem.... Love you.
Scariest spider I have ever seen! It's a shame, I used to like Bananas and now I will never touch one again!!
Post a Comment