Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The In Crowd

I love to look up Twilight stuff, and with New Moon finally in production there is a lot to see! I was so excited to see that someone is sneaking pictures of the New Moon cast members during their breaks on the set. But, as I looked through them, I saw a disturbing trend. Apparently I am not as "cool" as I had previously thought (I know, I know...stop crying).
In New Moon Bella hears Edward's voice when doing dangerous things like: riding motorcycles, arguing with werewolves, jumping off cliffs, and I guess, smoking cigarettes?
Good thing Edward is an immortal vampire. Otherwise smoking may kill him.
As a doctor, Carlisle really should know better.
Apparently Emmett likes grizzly bears AND cigarettes.
Good thing I never found Jasper smoking. He has a hard enough time just trying to kick his "eating people" habit. Wish I could say the same for Rosalie. But on a side note, I like her wig soooo much better than in Twilight. Maybe she can save it for when she has chemo. for lung cancer.

I'm still a fan (of Twilight not smoking) so watch your comments please.


7 comments:

britta said...

Come ON people! It's not the link between ciggies and lung cancer is a secret. Oh mournful sigh- what a shame. How disappointing.

Shayla said...

I am so proud you have brought awareness to this, it is the first thing I noticed in all the picts when I saw them. We should start an anti-twilight saga campaign & boycot the movie and... ahhhh I can't even pretend, who am I kidding! I may not like it but it sure as heck would not ever stop me from counting down the days until New Moon comes out, even if I have to know that is what they did during all of their breaks!

Lorren Says... said...

What is with all the smoking??? Kristen Stewart looks like she's smoking a cigar. Yuck.

Melonius said...

baffling, isn't it?

MBusse said...

Well, an "ashen appearance" is another byproduct of smoking. They are going above and beyond in character development.... growing nearer and nearer to death. What a dedicated cast!

Erin said...

That is so disturbing. I could handle it if they were real vampires, but smokers??? That is so not cool. It's okay, I can still be uber-excited for the movie and not love their breaktime habits right?

Jason and Jen said...

That is so lame! I knew Bella was a pothead...but the others smoking?? I thought people were smarter these days!