Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oooooooooo..........


Alright people, my friend (bless you Mandy) sent this to me. Needless to say, I just wet myself.

I don't even know what to think about this. I wish, wish, wish this was the real movie poster. Not only is Edward delicious :: sigh:: but just LOOK at the details! Edward in his (borrowed) black cloak, clenched fists, circular stone room, no shirt....it's like they just shoved the last 6 chapters of New Moon into a poster! Brilliant.

I am so freaking excited! And for all of you who hated New Moon (this included me until this last week), read it again. Stephenie was right...of course she was right, she wrote the books...New Moon MUST be read twice to really appreciate it.

Any negative Twilight Saga comments will not be posted and the authors will be shot.

5 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

That IS a great poster! Can't wait to see the movie!

Shayla said...

It truly is beautiful isn't it!? Soooo excited for the movie!!!

britta said...

I just don't think I can wait this long!!!!

Annie said...

So, have you had to shoot anyone yet?

Jason and Jen said...

I am speechless! I LOVE the picture...thanks for sharing with us!