I think there has been a little confusion since my last post. I seem to have mislead a few people about my hair color. I did not dye it brown, what I meant was that I am darn old but instead of going gray, I am going brown. I have just noticed lately that my hair is getting really, really dark and it makes me very unhappy. That being said, I decided to post a recent picture just to clear up any confusion. So, here you go.

See, my roots are much darker than they used to be.

7 comments:
Girl, you crazy!
haha! That happened to me too... I turned into that lady!
You're right those roots don't look that great, but look at the bright side...Your eyebrows look great in that picture (to the point that no one will even notice your roots).
I gotta say that Lorren took the words right out of my mouth! "Girl, you crazy!"
Oh MY gosh! You crack me UP!! So funny. Let's get you a box of blonde dye so you can go back to normal!
So funny.
PS. Yup, definitely your humor {wink}
Now I know why I married you. You are SOOO HOT in that pic.
ha ha ha ha ha. Where did you even find that picture? I think you better check your roots (as in family history) again.
Post a Comment